Create custom reports to select which fields appear in your report and which don't, or to have reports sent to you via email. Custom reports can be downloaded at any time before, during, or after your event, but also scheduled to send to your email on a daily or weekly basis. Other than the default reports that you can download, you can now create custom reports.
How to generate custom reports:
- Log-in to your Universe account, go to your Reports page. Under Custom Reports, click 'Create report'.
- Name your report and add a description.
- Setup your report. You can select all events hosted on your account or selected events. You can also select the report type and how you wish to sort the report by (first name, last name or order date).
- Select the columns that you would like the report to include.
Note: If you want to filter out more information in your report, you can use the 'Add filters' section to filter by date of order, date attending, as well as ticket status.
- If you want to schedule recurring reports to be sent to your email on a daily or weekly basis, you can turn on "Schedule this report". You can then select the date range, frequency, date and time that the report is emailed to you, or to your additional recipients.
Note: The date range is not the range within the report but the range of when the report will be sent to you.
- If you simply want to download your report immediately, find your generated custom report in your dashboard under 'Reports'.
Tip: If you have many custom reports, you can search for a report using the report name or description. If you have a recurring event and wish to have reports sent to you every day, you can add the date in the description to locate the report easily.
Warning: If the contents of a report are too large, they will not be available for immediate download. When you click on the 'Download' button, it will email you the report once it is ready.