If the ability to change your order’s date and time is turned on by the event host, you can move your whole order to a new timeslot.
Orders can only be moved if the same ticket types are offered at the same price, and if the timeslot has available capacity. The ability to change the date and time of your order varies by event.
You can change the date and time of your order from the My Tickets and View Order page of your Universe account.
Warning: The event organizer can turn off the ability to change the date and time. If the functionality is turned off, no changes can be made.
Note: The steps below will move all tickets in the order. It is not possible to move individual tickets in an order between dates and/or times.
To change the date and time of your order if you used guest checkout:
- Set a password to activate your account.
- Once you are logged in to your account, follow the instructions below.
How to change the date and time of your order:
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your Tickets page and locate the order you want to change.
2. Select the 'More" button beside the 'View Order' button and click 'Change Date' from the drop-down menu.
3. Once you select the ‘change date’ option, a pop-up will appear. Select the new date and time for your order and click ‘confirm new date’.
4. You’re all set! An updated confirmation email with your new date and timeslot will be sent to the email address assigned to the order and each ticket holder.
I have multiple tickets in an order, can I change the date and time of a single ticket?
No, only the entire order can be changed.
Can I change the date and time of an order with a pending transfer?
No, orders with pending transfers cannot be moved.
Can I change the date and time of an order with a partially paid ticket?
No, orders must be fully paid to be changed.
Will I be charged to use this feature?
No, there are no fees to use this feature.