For at-the-door check-in, we recommend pre-loading your attendees through BoxOffice before your event begins. By pre-loading your guest list all of your attendee data will be up-to-date and populated within the app ensuring a quick and easy check-in process.
2. Open the app and log-in to your Universe account.
3. Once you are logged in, tap the filter icon on the top left-hand side of your screen. The icon will appear on the 'Scan', 'Sell' and 'Guest list' tabs.
4. On the 'Filter Events' page, select the 'By event' option.
5. On the following page, a list of your events will appear. By default your next upcoming event and all events within 24 hours of that event will be selected. You will see a blue checkbox next to each selected event. Select the appropriate event listing for which you are checking in guests. Make sure all other events are deselected. Then tap 'Filter events.'
6. Back on the 'Filter Events' page, select the 'By ticket type' filter.
7. On the following page, a list of all ticket types for your previously selected event will appear. A blue checkbox will indicate each selected ticket type - by default they will all be selected. Select the appropriate ticket types for which you are checking in guests. Make sure all other events are deselected. Then tap 'Filter events.'
9. Your attendees will automatically load and populate within the 'Guestlist' tab. You also can reload your attendees by pulling down from the top of the 'Guestlist' screen. This will prompt a pop-up that reads 'Synchronize Guest List', click 'Yes' to re-sync the data on your guestlist.
Note: For events with a lot of attendees it might take a couple of minutes for the guest list to fully populate.