Note: The features mentioned in this article are only available on Regular events . Features mentioned below are not available on Timed-Entry events. Unsure of the difference? Please see here: Regular events vs. Timed-entry events
Duplicating a listing will create a new event page with all the details and advanced settings of the event page you are duplicating, but none of the information of buyers to your original event.
To Duplicate Your Event Page:
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your My Events page, and select the event you would like to duplicate.
2. From your 'Event Manager', select the 'Duplicate Event' option from the bottom of the menu on the left side of your screen.
3. A pop-up will appear. Edit the title if required and enter the date/time for your new event then click the 'Duplicate Event' button.
4. You will then be directed to the event creation form for your new event. Make any additional changes to your event, if needed.
Warning: When duplicating an event, any photos and a custom URL (if set) will not be carried over to your new event.
5. When ready, click the 'Publish My Event' button towards the top left corner of your screen to go live.