Add a waiver checkout question to your checkout flow.
- Log-in to your Universe account, go to your My Events page, and select the event you would like to manage.
- From your Event Manager, select the Checkout Questions option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
- To add a waiver checkout question, click the 'Add a Question' button at the top of your screen and select ‘waiver’. A preview will show on the right side of the page.
- Enter the details for the waiver:
- label title
- which ticket type(s) your waiver applies to
- if it is optional or required to checkout
- if you will need only the buyer (once per order) or each attendee (once per ticket) to agree to the waiver.
Use square brackets around the text to hyperlink: [Terms & Conditions]
Use parentheses around the URL: (https://www.universe.com/terms)
Note: The URL must begin with https://
Example: I understand that by clicking this box I accept the [Terms & Conditions](https://www.universe.com/terms)...
Note: Do not enter a space after the square brackets end and the parentheses begin.
Note: You can hyperlink multiple URLs in the same waiver and also have multiple waivers on the same event.
- Save your changes.
Article is closed for comments.