Embed the Universe widget on your Weebly event page to sell tickets directly from your website.
To embed our widget on your Weebly site:
Note: You may need to pay for your Weebly site in order to not have advertisements showing at the bottom of the iframe that holds the Universe widget.
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your 'My Events' page, and select the event you would like to manage.
2. From your 'Event Manager', select the 'Embeddable widgets' option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
3. Click on the 'Copy' button to copy the piece of code necessary to generate the widget on your website,
4. Log-in to your Weebly account and select 'Pages' from the menu and and then click on the page where you would like the widget to appear.
Note: We recommend using the 'splash' header type so that Weebly navigation lines (the "hamburger" at the top left) don't appear in your iframe.
5. Once you’ve located the area where you want to display the widget, choose 'Build' in the top menu to show the components library. Then, drag the 'Embed Code' component to where you’d like the widget to show.
6. After you’ve dragged the 'Embed Code' component to the page, you will see text that says 'Click to set custom HTML'. Click on this area and a new popup will appear.
4. Click on 'Edit Custom HTML' and paste your widget code into the field.
5. That’s it! You’re ready to start selling tickets on your Weebly website!
Article is closed for comments.