Highlight specific tickets to fans by adding a pre-set, or custom label to display next to the ticket type in the checkout flow.
The promotion label is available for both timed-entry and regular events. It can be configured for one or multiple ticket types at the same time, depending on the event host’s preference.
To add a ticket promotion label to a ticket type:
- Log-in to your Universe account, go to your My Events page, and select the event you would like to manage.
- From your Event Editor, select Event Information and then select the Tickets tab from the menu.
- Select the gear icon next to the ticket type you would like to add a promotion label to, this will reveal additional customization fields.
- Click the Promotion Label field, and choose from the options in the drop down menu, or begin typing to create a custom promotion label to apply to the ticket type.
5. Don’t forget to save.
Custom Ticket Promotion Label
To add a custom ticket promotion label to a ticket type, follow the above steps, but instead of selecting a pre-set label, create your own by using our free-text option on the Promotion label dropdown:
- Enter your custom label into the Promotion label input field
- Click the Add option that presents itself once you enter custom text
- Don’t forget to save your changes
Note: the custom Promotion label has a maximum of 15 characters.
Article is closed for comments.