Manually issue tickets for your event through your Event's Manage page. This feature is commonly used to issue complimentary tickets, to issue tickets for guest's that have paid outside of Universe, or if you are processing a payment on your guest's behalf.
Note: Your event must be published in order to manually add tickets.
This article contains instructions for the following:
To Manually Add Attendees:
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your My Events page, and select the event you would like to manage.
2. From your 'Event Manager', select the 'Orders & Attendees' option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
3. From the 'Orders & Attendees' page, select 'Attendees' from the options across the top of your page and then click the 'Add Attendees' button on the right side.
4. On the 'Add Attendees' page, enter the quantity of tickets (per ticket type) you are issuing. Once you enter your ticket quantities, an order summary and check out form will show below. Enter the Buyer's information and select the 'Payment Method' dropdown menu and choose your preferred payment method: comp, cash, other, or credit card.
Note: If you are issuing a bulk amount of tickets and plan to use the bulk-upload feature, it is suggested to do this process separately for each ticket type you offer and to upload no more than 100 tickets at a time.
5. All fields in the Attendee information section are optional. The Buyer of the order will receive all tickets in the order and if an email is entered for an attendee, that guest will receive all tickets under their email as well.
Note: If you would like to collect attendee data in your reports, attendee information must be entered per ticket.
6. When ready, click “Create Tickets” at the bottom of the page to issue your complimentary tickets.
To enter attendee information via bulk upload:
1. Select 'Import from CSV' in the 'Attendee Information' section. Upload a CSV file that contains attendee information in the following format: first name in column A, last name in column B, and email in column C. There should also be an additional column for each attendee question you have set up.
2. Once you have uploaded your CSV file, your attendee information for each ticket will appear in the appropriate fields.
Note: Your CSV should not have any column headers and the columns must be in the same order as the attendee fields.
3. When ready, click “Create Tickets” at the bottom of the page to issue your tickets.
4. All tickets / orders will show in your reports. If you issued complimentary tickets, they will be labelled 'comp' in the promo code column in your reports.