Set when specific ticket types for your event will be available to be booked by setting a ticket sales start and/or end time per ticket type for your event.
To set a ticket sale start and/or end time:
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your My Events page, and select the event you would like to manage.
2. From your 'Event Manager', select the 'Basic Information' option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
3. Scroll down to the ‘what tickets will you offer?’ section and then select the gear icon beside the ticket type you would like to edit.
4. Set a start time and/or end time for the ticket type by entering a date and time into the 'Ticket sale' fields.
Note: If you have multiple ticket types and would like to set a ticket sales start and end time for more than one, you will need to set for each ticket type individually.
5. Remember to 'Save' for your changes to take effect.