Add a video to your Universe event description at any time.
Note: Currently, only YouTube and Vimeo videos can be embedded on your event.
To embed a video in your event description:
1. Locate the video you would like to embed on YouTube or Vimeo.
a) If the video is on YouTube, you can find the embed code by clicking the Share button located below the video.
Then, click the Embed link and copy the code provided in the expanded box (you can also edit the formatting by selecting 'Show More').
b) If the video is on Vimeo, you can find the embed code by clicking the Share link on the top right of the video.
Then, copy the code provided in the Embed box (you can also edit the formatting by selecting Show Options).
2. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your 'My Events' page, and select the event you would like to manage.
3. From your 'Event Manager', select the 'Basic Information' option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
4. Scroll down to the 'Description' section and click the 'Insert Video' button.
5. In the pop-up window, paste the embed code that you got from YouTube or Vimeo, and select “Insert Video”.
6. Save your changes.