In the Universe BoxOffice app, you can see a ticket’s history to view the number of times a ticket has been checked in or checked out, as well as which device checked the ticket in. The History page can be accessed from both the Scan and Guest List tabs of the app.
Understanding the History Page
The History page lists the check ins and check outs for a specific ticket, as well as the initial purchase information. The newest entries appear at the top of the list and each entry contains the following information:
- Date & time the action occurred
- Type of action (Check In, Check Out, Ticket Purchase)
- For Check Ins, whether the action was done by scanning the ticket, or if it was done manually from the Guest List tab or Guest Profile page
- The name of the teammate who performed the action
- The email address of the logged in user account
Using the History page with multi-scan tickets
If you are using Universe’s Multi-Scan tickets feature for your event, increasing or decreasing the check in count will be listed on the history page as “+1 Check In”, “-1 Check In” respectively.
Checking out a multi-scan ticket will reset the check-in balance back to zero. This is listed as a ‘Check out’ on the history page.
All other information is displayed in the same way as with single-scan tickets.
Accessing the Check-In History of a Ticket from the 'Scan Tab'
- Open the BoxOffice app and select the 'Scan' tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Scan a valid ticket for your event. The guest’s information will show, with the status of the ticket below.
- Tap on the status to open the History page.
Accessing the Check-In History of a Ticket from the 'Guest List' tab
- Open the BoxOffice app and select the 'Guest List' tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the name of the user whose history you would like to view. This will open their Guest Profile.
- Tap date highlighted above to open the history page.
Article is closed for comments.