This is the official buyer's guide for Encore Drive-In Nights. Below we’ll take you through the entire checkout flow so that you can optimize your chance to purchase tickets for the drive-in concert experience.
Let’s get started.
Key facts to know before you buy:
- Find tickets at http://ticketmaster.com/encoredriveinnights
- Select the upcoming one-time artist you would like to purchase tickets to. If tickets are already on sale, you will be redirected to purchase tickets. If they are not yet on sale, you will be able to sign up for on-sale reminders as well as browse participating drive-in locations. Please input your top venue choice when signing up for on-sale reminders so that a link can be emailed to your directly at the time tickets go on sale.
- Choose the specific drive-in location and time you would like to attend
Tip: Before the day of the sale, we recommend finding 3 showtimes and venues nearest to you at http://ticketmaster.com/encoredriveinnights.
- Once you click 'Get Tickets' for the show you are interested in, you will be redirected to Universe.com, a division of Ticketmaster, to complete your purchase.
Note: One ticket admits up to 6 people in one vehicle. You do not need a ticket for each person in the vehicle.
- Due to expected high demand, a digital queue will be activated during on-sale. Please remain patient.
While in the queue, do not refresh or leave, or you will have to re-enter. Tickets are not reserved until payment is processed and the order confirmation page has displayed.
Tip: If your first choice sells out, you will need to enter the queue for another event and time from http://ticketmaster.com/encoredriveinnights
- Once tickets are purchased you will receive an email confirmation with your tickets from email@example.com. You can also find find your tickets by logging into your Universe account.
Purchased tickets will not be accessible in your Ticketmaster account or app.
Tickets are not available for purchase on Universe's mobile app (Discover). Before tickets go on sale, you can read up on everything you need to know about attending the event by reading our FAQ here.
Here is a detailed explanation of the Buyer Flow
At the time tickets go on sale
- Navigate to http://ticketmaster.com/encoredriveinnights. Select the artist you wish to purchase tickets for and find the venue you would like to attend. If you have signed up for on-sale reminders, a link will be emailed to you which will take you directly to the venue and event time of your choice.
Note: Tickets are not available for purchase on Universe's mobile apps. The only way to get into the queue is by visiting the Ticketmaster landing page.
- Once you have selected the venue and event time, you will be redirected to a Universe event page. This page will contain information about the show, general information as well as rules and regulations of the event. When you are ready to purchase tickets, navigate to the bottom of the page and click 'Buy Tickets'.
- Once you have clicked 'Buy Tickets', you will be placed in a queue to purchase tickets. If you are clicking "Buy Tickets" 30 minutes prior to onsale, you will be placed in a digital waiting room and at the time of the onsale you will automatically be placed in the queue. If tickets are already sold out for the venue of your choice, you will be shown 3 nearby venues with available tickets.
Warning: Do not refresh this page. Once you are in the queue, refreshing the page will cause you to lose your position in line and you will have to re-enter the queue.
Warning: Once it is your turn to purchase tickets, you will have five minutes to click the button to begin the checkout process otherwise your link will expire. Once your link has expired, you will have to re-enter the queue.
Congratulations! You’ve made it out of the queue and now have the chance to submit an order to purchase tickets.
Note: If your venue of choice sells out of tickets, you will be notified that the event for this venue has sold out. Our system will generate 3 nearby locations that still have available tickets for you to select from.
There are four steps to complete the purchase process:
- Select Tickets
- Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase from the drop-down menu.
Note: You are limited to purchasing five tickets per order. Tickets are on a per vehicle basis and can admit up to 6 passengers if all passengers have a seatbelt. You do not need a ticket for every passenger in the vehicle.
Click ‘Continue’ once you’ve selected your tickets.
- Buyer Information
- Complete your purchase as a Guest Or Sign-into an existing Universe account
- Enter your first name, last name and email. This email is where the tickets will be sent.
- Double check your email address here. The final window will display the email where your order confirmation will be sent.
- Ticket Information
- If you are purchasing more than one ticket, you will be prompted to fill out First Name, Last Name, and Email Address for the recipients of all the other tickets.
- Payment Information
- This is the last step before checkout. Please provide your credit card information to purchase your ticket(s) - we require you to fill out your Card Number, Card Expiration Date, CVV (security code) and zip code / postal code.
- We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Click ‘Checkout’ for the order to be processed.
- The ticket widget will appear to be loading with a rotating circular ring.
- If successful, you will be shown a purchase confirmation screen on the widget. You then have the option to download, view, or print your ticket.
- You will also be able to access your ticket via your Universe account in your dashboard by logging into universe.com and click 'My Tickets'.
Your tickets will now be emailed to you and can also be accessed on your Universe account. Please note, tickets are not reserved even if you enter the purchasing process. We cannot guarantee your tickets until you have completed the entire checkout process and see the order confirmation screen. As such, we recommend that you come prepared and complete the purchasing process as soon as possible.