In accordance with regulations governing the provision of financial services, we are required to collect and verify certain personal information from hosts with events that have transacted in EUR, GBP, DKK, NOK or SEK. This is to streamline the withdrawal process on future withdrawals. This is a one time process, but is mandatory for all business Universe Payouts accounts. For individual Universe Payouts accounts, this step is only required when your account has accumulated €2,500.
How to verify identification on your Universe Payouts account as an individual:
1. Log-in to your Universe Payouts account.
2. Your homepage will prompt you to verify your account. To begin this process, click 'Verify Now'
3. You will be prompted to submit additional documentation to verify your identification. You will need to submit a valid government-issued ID with your name (first and last), date of birth, and expiry date, as well as proof of address.
Note: Only original copies that have been scanned and uploaded with be accepted. Scan of photocopied versions of your government-issued ID will not be accepted.
Acceptable types of documents to verify your proof of address include:
- Utility bills (e.g., gas, electric, water, internet, landline phone)
- Bank or credit card statements
- Tax assessments
- Local government letters confirming address
Warning: Please ensure that the name on the account, matches your government ID. If your name is 'Andrew', please do not use 'Andy' as a first name on your profile. If the name on your profile does not match the name on your government ID, your account will not be verified.
Once you have uploaded your documents, click 'Submit Documents'
Tip: If you are experiencing an error and unable to upload your documents, please select the 'Issuing Country' before filling out any other information on the form.
4. Once you have successfully submitted your documents, you will be redirected to a 'Verification Pending' page. If you are not redirected to this page, please verify if you have successfully submitted your documents.
Note: It can take up to 2 business days to verify your account. If you require assistance please click on the 'Contact' button on your payouts portal. Alternatively, you can reach a representative by phone.
Live Customer Support Representatives are available:
English: Monday - Friday from 08:00 - 20:00 PST, Saturday & Sunday from: 08:00 – 17:00 PST
Spanish: Monday - Sunday from 08:00 - 17:00 PST
French and Mandarin Chinese: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 PST
• North America: 1-855-256-2346
• Worldwide: 1-604-638-6662
Please sign in to leave a comment.