Warning: Wix uses sandboxed iframes which limits the functionality of Universe’s widgets and all other third party widgets. As a result, your ticket buyers might not be able to purchase tickets. Here we outline a workaround that may work in some cases.
To embed our widget on your Wix site:
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your 'My Events' page, and select the event you would like to manage.
2. From your 'Event Manager', select the 'Embeddable widgets' option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
3. Click on the 'Copy' button to copy the piece of code necessary to generate the widget on your website,
4. log-in to your WIX website and select the page where you would like to display the widget.
5. Click on the '+' sign on the left side of the screen to create an iframe. Make sure it is big enough to embed the widget and leave a little extra space to ensure the widget is able to function.
Note: If the iframe is too small some buttons on the widget may not operate properly. If this happens, increase the size of the iframe on your WIX site.
6. Now, create a Weebly account and embed the Universe widget of your choice inside an iframe on Weebly. Click 'publish'.
7. Back on your WIX page, place a direct link to your Weebly page inside your WIX iframe.
Warning: We recommend testing thoroughly before publishing your WIX page, as this is a workaround and not how WIX is intended to be used.