Connect your Universe account to Stripe to process payments for your event with your own merchant account. To sign up for a Stripe account, click here. If you already have a Stripe account, you can connect it to your Universe account using the steps below.
Warning: Any Stripe account that is registered after September 14, 2017, will have a non-refundable processing fee through Stripe Connect for cancelled tickets.
To set Stripe as the default processor per currency:
1. Login to your Universe account and select Settings from the dropdown menu at the top right of the page.
Then, click on the 'Payment Preferences' tab.
2. From the Payment Preference tab, scroll down to the "Default Payment Preferences Per Currency" section.
3. Click 'Switch to Stripe' to connect your Stripe account for each currency needed. Once you do so, you'll be re-directed to Stripe's website, fill in the form, and select 'Authorize access to this account' button located at the bottom of the page.
4. Once you are done integrating Stripe with your Universe account, you can set your default payment processor per currency for each event you create from that point on. This can be changed at any time.
Note: You can set the payment processor on a listing to be different from your default processor settings.
To set Stripe as the processor on a single listing:
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your 'My Events' page, and select the title of the event you would like to manage.
2. From your 'Event Manager', select the 'Payments & Fees' option from the menu down the left side of your screen and then 'Payment Processors' from the additional options below.
3. From the 'Payment Processors' tab, set your payment processing preference by selecting the 'Switch to Stripe Connect' button. This will automatically save your selection.
Note: You can switch your payment processing preference at any time however, this will not affect any payment already processed.