Note: The embed widget will only work on wordpress.org sites (not wordpress.com).
To embed our widget on your WordPress.org site:
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your 'My Events' page, and select the event you would like to manage.
2. From your 'Event Manager', select the 'Embeddable widgets' option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
3. Click on the 'Copy' button to copy the piece of code necessary to generate the widget on your website.
4. Log-in to your WordPress.org account and select the page that you would like the widget to display on. To do this, select 'All Pages' under 'Pages' on the left side bar, and then select which page will feature the widget.
5. Click on the 'Text' tab to enter the HTML mode.
6. Find the section of your page where you want the widget to be placed. Once you’ve found the perfect spot for your widget, paste the code you had previously copied.
7. That’s it! You can now see how your widget looks by navigating back to the 'Visual' tab or using Preview.
Note: If the widget doesn’t show properly on the 'Visual' tab, try Preview instead.